The Best Oreo Dessert
- 1 package Oreos
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 6.9 oz pkg vanilla INSTANT pudding Must be INSTANT PUDDING. NOT Cook and Serve.
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 cups milk TOTAL This is THE TOTAL AMOUNT of Milk needed.
- 1 cup sugar
- Crush Oreos and place in a 9×13 pan – saving a few for topping
- Pour melted butter over Oreos
- In a large bowl mix pudding & milk together until it thickens. Add softened cream cheese and sugar and mix well.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding mixture and spread over Oreos
- Sprinkle remaining crushed Oreos on top.
- Chill for 2-3 hours for best results
NutritionCalories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 158mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.8mgThis article and recipe adapted from this site