The Best-chicken Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- 3-4 chícken breasts boneless skínless (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 tsp garlíc powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 12.6 oz frozen broccolí florets thawed (1 package)
- 2 cans Campbell s condensed broccolí cheese soup
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- For Garnísh (optíonal)
- fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375?F.
- Lay the chícken breasts flat ín a large bakíng dísh. Sprínkle the garlíc powder salt and pepper over the chícken breasts to season them then spread the broccolí florets on top.
- Pour the broccolí cheese soup over the broccolí and chícken so that ít ís evenly covered and then top wíth the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45-55 mínutes or untíl the chícken ís cooked through (165?F ínternal temperature.)
- Garnísh wíth parsley and serve over ríce mashed potatoes or your wíth your favoríte síde!
- Íf your chícken breasts are thíck Í would recommend cuttíng them ín half to make them thínner. You can also cut the chícken ínto chunks or use tenderloíns. Íf you do cut the chícken or use tenderloíns the cookíng tíme wíll probably be reduced.
- Store leftovers ín an aírtíght contaíner ín the refrígerator for 3-4 days or ín the freezer for up to a months.
This article and recipe adapted from this site