Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
IngredientsChocolate Cake Mix Cookies Ingredients
- 1 box Milk Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans optional
- 2 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Whole Milk
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
InstructionsChocolate Cake Mix Cookie Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl mix together the cake mix eggs and oil until combined and smooth. If using pecans stir into batter by hand.
- Scoop out dough balls and place them onto the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring cookies to a wire cooling rack.
- Using a medium saucepan combine the butter cocoa powder and whole milk over medium heat.
- Whisk together until combined and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Place a cookie sheet under the wire rack to catch excess chocolate.
- Scoop out a spoonful of icing and pour over the cookies.
- Allow the icing to harden before enjoying.
This article and recipe adapted from this site