Simple Oven-fried Drumsticks Recipe
Oven-Fried DrumsticksOven-Fried Drumsticks Recipe Here s The Details of Recipe:Oven-Fried Drumsticks – A work of art. Great hot or chilly strangely simple to make and simple to eat.Ingredients
- 12 chicken drumsticks (about 1.25 kg)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano crumbled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Rinse the drumsticks pat dry and place in a zip-top plastic bag.
- In a small bowl whisk together the buttermilk oil and hot pepper sauce (if you’re using it). Pour into the bag with the drumsticks press as much air out of the bag as possible and zip the bag shut. Gently squish the bag so that the buttermilk mixture coats the chicken then refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or as long as overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange a rack on a cookie sheet and grease the rack lightly.
- In a clean plastic bag combine the flour paprika oregano salt and pepper. Working with one or two drumsticks at a time shake off the excess marinade and drop into the bag with the flour mixture. Hold shut then shake to coat well. Remove from the bag and place on the prepared rack. Repeat until all the drumsticks have been coated. (Discard marinade and flour mixture.)
- Place in the preheated oven and bake turning over halfway through for 45 to 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through nicely browned and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and either serve immediately or refrigerate to serve later.
Source: Oven-Fried DrumsticksPlease leave me a rating or a comment and let me know if you love this chicken! You can also tag me with #indogen.site on social media so I can see your meals. Thank you!HAPPY & Enjoy Cooking