Raw Oreos Recipe (vegan & Gluten-free)
- 1 cup (115g) oat flour (plain rolled oats blended into a flour in the food processor)
- 1/2 cup (58g) cocoa/cacao powder
- 1/4 (4 tbsp) cup maple syrup (or any other liquid sweetener)
- 2.5 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (90g) cashews – soaked in water for at 8 hours or overnight
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup (or any other liquid sweetener)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- To make the cookies – In a large bowl mix together the oat flour cocoa and salt then mix in the maple syrup vanilla and melted coconut oil. You should end up with a dough consistency.
- Roll out between 2 pieces of parchment paper to your desired thickness. Cut into circles (or stars hearts…etc) using a cookie cutter.
- Use one of the sheets of parchment paper to cover a large plate or chopping board and arrange the cookies on top. Place in the fridge and leave for 30 minutes to set.
- To make the cream – drain and rinse the cashews and place them in a high powered blender/food processor along with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Take the cookies out and sandwich with the cashew cream.
- Store them in the fridge they taste so much better when chilled.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here