Perfect Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) jars Alfredo sauce with roasted garlic
- 2 (3-ounce) packages slivered sun-dried tomatoes NOT in oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Season chicken with salt and peppers. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned on both sides.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix together alfredo sauce sun-dried tomatoes Parmesan cheese Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture over chicken. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- Open slow cooker mix in spinach. Cover and cook 5 more minutes. Serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site