Perfect Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 4 thin sliced chicken breasts
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 cups finely crushed pork rinds
- ½ cup powdered Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup marinara
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon minced basil or parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add the eggs to a shallow dish.
- Add the pork rinds Parmesan garlic powder and onion powder to a second shallow dish and stir to combine.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg and then the pork rinds. Be sure to press the pork rinds into the chicken so that the crust adheres to the meat.
- Read Full Recipe —>>> CLICK HERE