Instant Pot Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb rotini pasta uncooked
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 pkg Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 lb chicken tenders (thawed) approx 6-7 tenders
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 8 oz block cream cheese
- Add the chicken broth water and pasta to the Instant Pot’s liner.
- Pour the cream of chicken soup on top of the pasta.
- Sprinkle the dressing mix packets into the Instant Pot.
- Place the chicken tenders on top.
- Secure the lid and cook on Manual (or pressure cook) HIGH for 3 minutes. Allow for a 6 minute NPR before releasing the pressure manually.
- Remove the cooked chicken and set aside.
- Stir in the frozen peas and carrots.
- Cut the cream cheese block into chunks and set onto of the pasta in the Instant Pot. Return the lid and let the Instant Pot sit on warm for 5 minutes.
- Shred the chicken while the Instant Pot is sitting on warm.
- Stir the cream cheese into the pasta until completely combined.
- Stir in the shredded chicken. Serve hot!
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE