Hot Chocolate Floats
- 2 c. whole milk
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. hot fudge for serving
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Chocolate shavings for serving
- In a small saucepan over medium heat bring milk to a simmer. Whisk in sugar and cocoa powder and stir until no lumps remain. Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla and cook stirring occasionally until the chocolate is melty. Turn off heat.
- Pour hot fudge in a small dish. Dip the tops of mugs in hot fudge to rim the cup then pour hot chocolate into each mug. Top with a scoop of ice cream and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Base Recipe adapted from site