Garlic Parmesan Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs wing portions
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ – 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese
- Parsley finely chopped
- Italian or Ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine salt garlic both peppers lemon juice and olive oil. Whisk ingredients together until a slightly thick sauce forms. Add wing portions and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over wings to distribute evenly. Toss wings again to coat them completely.
- Lastly add parmesan cheese incrementally to try and cover all of the wings completely.
- Place wing portions on a parchment paper lined baking sheet that has been sprayed generously with non-stick cooking spray.* Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Read Full Recipe —>>> CLICK HERE