Easy No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Lush
- 1 pkg Peanut Butter Oreos coarsely crushed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter melted
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 & ¾ cups milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 oz) tub Cool Whip thawed
- 1 cup miniature Reese s Peanut Butter Cups chopped in half
- Chocolate syrup
- Liberally grease an 8×8 or 9×9 square baking pan with cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl toss together the coarse Oreo crumbs and the melted butter until moistened and combined. Press evenly into the bottom of the pan compacting slightly with a measuring cup or your hands. Set aside.
- Wipe out the bowl and add in the pudding mix milk and peanut butter. Whisk for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in HALF (8 oz) of the Cool Whip until creamy and combined. Spread into the prepared pan in an even layer. Top with the remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle on the peanut butter cups.
- Refrigerate uncovered for at LEAST 6 hours preferably overnight before cutting into squares to serve. Just before serving drizzle with chocolate syrup.
This article and recipe adapted from this site