Creamy Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil; divided
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup white cooking wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach roughly chopped
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Season chicken with salt pepper and garlic powder all over. Melt 1 tbsp Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear chicken in the hot pan for 5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Once cooked remove from the pan and set aside. Wipe out pan and return to stove top.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter with canola oil in the same skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant (about 30 seconds). Pour in the wine; allow to reduce to half.
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat add the cream and bring to a gentle simmer while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a minute or so until the cheese melts and sauce thickens stir in spinach until wilted.
- Add the chicken back into the pan add a squeeze of lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Serve alone over hot noodles or a bed of rice if desired. Enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site