Cilantro Lime Chicken With Avocado Salsa
IngredientsCilantro Lime Chicken:
- 1.5 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 avocados diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove minced
- salt to taste
- To a small bowl add 1/4 cup of lime juice olive oil 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro ground cumin and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Whisk until mixed.
- Add chicken and marinade to a large ziplock bag. Let chicken marinade for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 400 degrees). Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and let sit.
- To make the avocado salsa: add avocado 1/2 cup fresh cilantro 3 tablespoons lime juice red wine vinegar red pepper flakes garlic clove and salt to a small bowl. Gently toss to mix.
- Top Cilantro Lime Chicken with fresh Avocado Salsa.
This article and recipe adapted from this site