Best Recipes Martha Washington Candy
- 4 cup powdered sugar* sifted
- 1/2 cup butter room temp (not melted)
- 6 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup coconut** chopped in food processor
- 2 cup chocolate candy melts You can find tips on melting chocolate here. I use Ghirardelli brand.
- Cream sugar and butter together. (This mixture will be thick.)
- Add milk pecans and coconut.
- Roll into small balls and chill at least 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate. Dip candy in chocolate and allow to dry on parchment paper.
- Share and Enjoy!
- *If your mixture isn t thick add more sugar 1 tablespoon at a time until thick (think cookie dough consistency)
- **I use coconut that is found on the baking isle usually close to chocolate chips and nuts (not frozen).
Recipe Notes©CallMePMc.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe please re-write the recipe in your own words or link back to this post for the recipe.This article and recipe adapted from this site