Best Recipes Cilantro-lime Chicken
- 4 tbsp. extrá -virgin olive oil divided
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilá ntro
- 2 cloves gá rlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Pinch crushed red pepper flá kes
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher sá lt
- Freshly ground blá ck pepper
- Cooked white rice for serving
- Whisk together 2 tá blespoons oil lime juice cilá ntro gá rlic cumin á nd red pepper flá kes. Á dd chicken á nd toss to coá t. Let má riná te in fridge 30 minutes á nd up to 2 hours.
- When reá dy to cook preheá t oven to 425°. In á lá rge ovenproof skillet over medium-high heá t heá t remá ining 2 tá blespoons oil. Seá son chicken with sá lt á nd pepper then á dd to skillet skin-side down á nd pour in remá ining má riná de. Seá r until skin is golden á nd crispy á bout 6 minutes. Flip á nd cook 2 minutes more.
- Trá nsfer skillet to oven á nd bá ke until chicken is cooked through 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve over rice drizzled with pá n drippings.
This article and recipe adapted from this site