Best Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1 lb chicken breasts boneless/diced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan and place diced chicken on the bottom.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise (or yogurt) Parmesan cheese seasoned salt pepper garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of mayonnaise mixture.
- Place pan in preheated oven 375 degrees and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
This article and recipe adapted from this site