Baked Balsamic Chicken Breast Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt — or more to taste
- If the chicken breast is too thick you can pound it with a meat mallet until it is 1/2-inch thick.
- Combine olive oil balsamic vinegar soy sauce garlic oregano and black pepper in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a baking dish. Pour the marinade over it making sure it is evenly coated. Let is sit for 10 minutes if you have the extra time.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake chicken at 400 F for 25 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 165 F.
NUTRITION INFORMATIONCalories: 414 Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 144mg Sodium: 618mg Potassium: 890mg Carbohydrates: 6g Sugar: 4g Protein: 49g Vitamin A: 70% Vitamin C: 3.2% Calcium: 31% Iron: 1.5%This article and recipe adapted from this site